Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Macam-macam

Lousy day today. There were so much frustration in the workplace. Negative aura everywhere.
I never knew I hurt somebody until we had the meeting this afternoon. I was only joking but the person took it seriously. In future, I have to be careful when I utter anything.

Well, I am glad my faith is strong enough to face the uncertainties in life. Allah knew I didn't mean what I said. I thought we were close enough to joke around, but I was wrong.

Life at home is also a disaster. We ran out of gas tonight, and it was quite late to call the supplier. I came home late this evening and the house is in a mess.

Alhamdulillah, there is a wee bit of happiness. Nia gave birth to 4 little kittens. The proud mama placed the kittens in the box under my bed. Everytime, after I perform my prayers and reciting al-Quran and the du'as, I'd take a look at the lovely kittens sleeping soundly and Nia would sit on my lap. So nice.

Then, out of the blue, I received a call from an unknown caller . He/She is flirting with me.
I text the message, 'Sori, wrong number.'
Then, the person answered, 'Bole berkenalan'
I deleted the message.
Another text,'Kalau awak tak jawab, maknanya awak sombong.'
I didn't attend to the next call since cik tutor was on the phone.
Another text,' Nama awk nasrul hakim kan'.
I've had enough! I called the number and the moment she heard my voice, she hung up!

No comments:

Post a Comment