Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Routine

Salam. Staying at mum's house is a bliss. Actually, I am in a state of denial. There are loads of things to do. By staying at mum's place , I have reasons to dilly-dallying.

Next Friday, my colleagues and I are off to Pulau Pangkor for a short course.To be followed by Mum's hospital appointment. There are also loads of work to do in school ; PTA meeting is just round the corner, lessons to be completed, books to be marked and students' test results to be analysed.

Personally, I have started on a healthier diet ; lots of vegetables and fruit and try to cut on rice.Azhar accompanies me to the park for brisk walks and I hope I'll be able to do it every day.

Spiritually, I read al-Waqiah as well as 5 pages of al-Quran everyday , fast every Mondays, recite al-maathurat every morning and due to time constraint I haven't been able to offer dhuha prayers as much as I hope to.

Still struggling to be a better person, insyaallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment