Monday, December 6, 2010

Holidays

En suami was very busy during the weekend that Azhar and I decided to travel to Kuala Pilah. I love going to KP, a place where I can rewind. No cats to be fed, school is hundreds of miles away, only one supermarket for window shopping , no internet, no ASTRO and housework is very minimal. As usual, we chose Electric Train Service (ETS) as our mode of transport. It is very reliable, comfortable and my neighbour's daughter who works there gave us discounts on the food and drinks that we bought! We reached Seremban after the 3-hour long journey.

From Seremban, en suami drove us to KP and we reached his house after maghrib. We went shopping, cooked dinner and retired for the night.

En suami had a busy weekend.On Saturday he had to welcome the lecturers from the University who gave a talk on biotechnology. Then, there was the preparation to welcome the Menteri Besar on Monday. The students were busy rehearsing for the big day.

Most of my time was spent in front of the TV , contemplating and completing my school work. After I've completed my work, Azhar and I tidied the house.We mopped the floors, kept the old newspapers away, dusted the house and Alhamdulillah, by the time en suami was home, he was totally impressed.

Now, I am back in Ipoh. There's so much to do. Today is the last day of Hijriah. Azhar and I are going to the mosque for the Awal Muharram celebration. We are encouraged to read the end of year du'a and also the new year du'a. Ma'al Hijrah everybody and May Allah bless us.

No comments:

Post a Comment