Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What a waste!

Waste of your precious time, your self well being, your much needed sleep and at the end of it, you get the wrath of Allah. So seek Allah's forgiveness and get on with your life.

I read cik tutor's blog and it seems we were in the same boat. She called last night and I poured my hearts out. Surprisingly, she calmed me down telling me that there might be a hikmah why things happened that way. This morning, I kept myself busy with work and more work . Alhamdulillah, things went quite well and I managed to settle my work with my friends' support!

Well, there are 6 billion people living on Earth at this moment. Why bother with one who has an attitude problem. You can acknowledge her/his presence by giving salam and get on with your mission in life. Look around and you would find others who are kind-hearted .

I guess, there's still some hope that everything will be better.

Hope is the light which guides us, when all doors are closed
Hope whispers 'knock again' when you wonder through the night
Hope whispers 'I'm your perpetual light'

KeepYourHopeAlive.

No comments:

Post a Comment