Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Work






                                                
It is indeed a nice feeling every time I go to school at Taman Rapat Indah, Ipoh. The place where all my children  and thousands others have  had their primary education. They were taught A, B, Cs and alif, ba taa's by a number  of dedicated teachers . They performed their zuhur prayer under the teachers' guidance before returning home and read the Quran fluently. Everyone is required to memorise the surahs from the holy book.

I don't have the opportunity to teach the level 1 pupils, but the sight of them brings  me a lot of joy.  Alhamdulillah, I've taught in SRAH  for more than twenty years now. All my children have left school and I dedicate my time to provide the best to  the others so that they will  be  better equipped to face the challenges of life.

Actually, I am also learning to be a better person. Yesterday, at a meeting, the management made it clear to us that we are free to offer Dhuha prayers in the morning and  reading maathurat is compulsory. He also stressed that we can recite al-Quran as much as we like during our free time in school.   His target : Everyone should read 1 juz a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment