Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Enough

Salam. I've had enough. Recent test showed that the pupils were not learning anything. More failures and fewer A's. So, no more playing around. I mean business. I had given them a long lecture and some warnings too.

After the wedding reception, I've become lazier. I hardly cook and just caught up with the mundane household chores. Luckily, there are only the two of us. So, now I know the feeling of hopelessness when you didn't get any work done. I had a long nap yesterday and today I am enthusiastic enough to do the chores, Alhamdulillah.

I've heard from friends that 'walimatulurus' is a lot of hard work. After the big day was over, my whole body ached and I was sleepy most of the time. It took me 3 weeks to fully recover.

'When you set out a plan in life and it doesn't go quite right, it's because Allah has a better plan for you. Always remember that.' - Yusuf Islam



Gotta go to bed early tonight. See you soon, insyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment