Monday, June 21, 2010

Fighting!

Salam. It was supposed to be a short call to make sure that I mention her in my prayer. Then it turned out to be an hour long phone call. Yes, I still miss her and I am glad that she called.

She had not started on her work yet and she was worried. I just tell her to be in good shape and insyaAllah everything will be alright.

As I stated in my previous blog, I am happy with her progress. May be her daily interactions with the Thais, who are very soft spoken, well-behaved and polite contributed to her pleasant character. I know learning is a life long process and I am glad that she picks up the good moral values even from her non-muslim friends.

Sometimes we wondered, why can't we interact nicely with our muslim friends. Do we expect too much from one another? In the end, when the expectations fall short, frustration prevails and friendship ends.

What ever it is, strive to be a better person. A filial daughter, a compassionate friend, a diligent student and a wonderful human being, insyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment