Sunday, January 16, 2011

Au Revoir

14th January 2011. My fifth sister's 44th birthday. Then, on 15th January at 2.30 a.m, off she went to Durban, South Africa with her husband and family.

In a special way, she is my favourite sister. When she was single, I sometimes couldn't understand her. She was not the ' gedik' type, not even the 'manja' type. She will never talk behind our back, and she was not scared to speak her mind out. She was and is still very serious with everything especially her work and the well-being of her/my parents. She is also very generous.

Luckily she got even better after she got married. She became more tolerant, gentle, understanding and more concerned, the opposite of Tuan Haji Azman who was more serious . He is the youngest in the family and he even has a nephew who was born in the same year as him. My sister and her husband is a match made in heaven. They were the ones who often visited my parents and lavished them with everything that they fancied. Once she employed the Indonesian maid to look after my parents for two years. She also bought health gadgets, the latest household appliances and furniture for my parent's house. Whenever I suggested that I chipped in as well, she protested, telling me that I had helped enough by staying near and helping them out.

Now, my sister and her family are in Durban. Her husband was posted there so she took one year unpaid leave. Their son, Aiman , a student in MRSM Serting stayed behind and will join them after the SPM examination.

None of us were in tears. I just hope, she'll be a much better person when she gets home in future.

I'll upload the photos later, insyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment