Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Busy

Just coming back from mum's house. She was better yesterday than today. May be she had overeaten. Ayah bought some doughnuts for her and it seems she only takes porridge for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I brought along some chicken soup for mum and sambal for ayah.

We are busy training the students for the sports day. It was very tiring but I quite enjoyed it. Wish that I'm younger and more energetic!

Got to finish my school work and tidy up the house. We didn't get any news from Aman the moment he reached Jeddah. I hope he is well and in the best of health. En suami has booked a flight ticket for him from Jeddah. Expected to reach KLIA on Thursday morning, insyaAllah.

1 comment:

  1. mak, new blog kerol. blog lama kena virus.

    http://wrap-them-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete