Sunday, June 12, 2011

Armidale

Kerol is in Armidale, visiting his sister, Cik tutor. He took MAS flight from KLIA to Sydney and off to Armidale by bus.
'How's the weather in Sydney?' I asked.
'Nice,it's cool and refreshing just like being in your room with the air-condition on!'

He is impressed with Armidale. 'I won't mind being the only Malaysian here!The scenery is beautiful.'

Everybody at home misses Cik tutor very much and she misses us too. But we couldn't make the trip just yet because of school and the plane tickets were quite expensive during the holiday season. Instead, we ask kerol to visit her. I really hope she is happy with kerol's company and spend the time well. Kerol brought along packets of malaysian curry powder, instant noodles and small gifts for cik tutor's closest friends. When Kerol's trip is over in a week, and cik tutor's work is almost done, I hope she would take the pleasure of visiting friends in Melbourne or any other cities in the country. I hope that will ease her homesickness and gives her the motivation to finish off her studies.

At home, my mum is recovering well and so does my father, who's had an eye operation about a month ago.
Tomorrow school reopens for the new term. I'll be busy as a bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment