Thursday, May 5, 2011

Appreciate

Mum is away in Bangi at my brother's house. My brother came home to Ipoh and accompanied her for the hospital check up. Next week, my third sister and en doktor would come home to visit mum.

As usual Azhar and I would spend the night at my parent's house. Every morning, before I leave for school, I use to cook rice porridge, fish and vegetable soup for mum. Tomorrow I hope I can cook much flavorful food for ayah.

When a member of your family whom you love and respect very much, is inflicted with illness,you feel helpless, demotivated and cheerless. Actually, there are so many good things happening and occasions to look forward to: Aman asking the permission to get married, en doktor might be expecting twins, new TV at home, Kerol coming home for the holidays and the joy of teaching well-behaved children in school.But my main concern now,is my mum's health. I would do anything to make her comfortable and happy. I just hope that Allah gives her the strength and patience to face the uncertainties of life..

Alhamdulillah, I have the support of my brother and sisters, even though they live in other states. En suami is adorable, always providing mum with the best honey he could find.I really appreciate it when en suami drives straight from Pilah to my parent's house and without fail spend the night there. My children would once in a while call their Opah and cheer her up. Only Allah knows, how happy mum is being surrounded by lovely people like YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment