Monday, May 17, 2010

Just follow the flow....

I was more traumatised than anybody else when it happened years ago. I couldn't sleep. I spent sleepless hours seeking for answers. What have I done wrong? I thought I would never smile again.

Alhamdulillah, Allah is merciful. By Allah's will I learnt to forgive and forget. People are human and human makes mistakes. As for the two of us, we become closer, much closer than best friends. All along the way we picked up the pieces, keeping the good ones and throwing away the bad ones. Our common aim is that we should improve ourselves to be better people. Cherish life and never complain if hardship prevails. Support one another if either one of us is about to stumble.

Although you are thousands of miles away from home, I felt much closer to you. I prayed that Allah would give the best to you and Alhamdulillah Allah has granted my wish. You are surrounded by beautiful, caring people, so learn from them. Be humble, deligent, kind-hearted, soft-spoken, respectful and you'll get the best that life has to offer. There is still a long journey to go, so we must keep on praying for the best in life and in the hereafter. Only Allah can give us the guidance and the aid that we seek . Whereever you are, seek Allah's help because Allah is the most Merciful and the Most Gracious.
Good luck and All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment