Thursday, October 28, 2010

Creative

Every morning, during the assembly before the lessons begin, Muallim Razman teaches the students the prayers that we read while performing solat. How does he manage to get the pupils' attention? We pray at least 5 times daily so we might think the pupils would be bored to death with the program.
As the senior assistant in school, I am busy with administrative work so I seldom join the morning assembly. Time and again I hear the pupils enjoying themselves SINGING the du'a with the translation! Once I heard the pupils recited Al-Fatihah with its meaning and at other times it was the du'a during ruku' and sujud. Everyone sang at the top of their voices. It was indeed a beautiful sound.
Yesterday he came with a new proposal. He has planned a new program for the new session. I hope everybody will support him and pray that it will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment