Thursday, December 16, 2010

Time flies....

It has been quite a while. I've been busy these few days attending to family matters. En doktor came home with his wife last Friday. He took 2 days off to send his wife to Lumut for the induction course. The course started on Monday and ended yesterday afternoon. En doktor drove back to KB on Monday.

Then Azhar and I took the train trip to Kuala Pilah on Tuesday. We only spent a night in Kuala Pilah. During the short stay, I managed to do the usual household chores ; did the laundry, tidied the kitchen and dusted the house. Next Saturday, I am going for a five-day course in Jitra, so Azhar will be staying with my parents in Tambun.

On 23rd December, all the teachers including the new ones are required to report for the new session. I hope that everybody will be in high spirit and strive to work diligently.

Well, gotta go now. There's some housework to be done, exam results to be analysed and clothes to be packed!

No comments:

Post a Comment