Sunday, November 21, 2010

Holidays

The school holidays has begun. En suami celebrated aidil adha in Ipoh. He took 5 days leave, the longest in 3 months!
We stayed at my parent's house and I'm glad to say that I've got my parents to myself! One of my siblings is performing hajj and the others celebrated raya with their in-laws.
On the second day, we had qurban in school and I helped with the preparation of the food.

On Monday, there will be classes for 2011 UPSR candidates. The class is held for three weeks and it is hoped that the pupils are mentally prepared to face the challenges awaiting them when the school reopens.

Apart from the holiday classes and meetings in the mornings, I'll be quite free in the afternoons. I am now reading a book titled 'Ancient Healing for Modern Women' by Dr Xiaolan Zhao a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner. I have finished reading the book and it gives practical suggestions to maintain health and prevent diseases for all phases of woman's life.
Last but not least, I hope I could khatam reading the holy Quran for the third time this year. I hope I could make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment