Sunday, November 28, 2010

Love is .....

Love is holding hands in the street
Marriage is holding arguments in the street

Love is dinner for 2 in your favorite restaurant
Marriage is a take home packet.

Love is cuddling on a sofa
Marriage is one of them sleeping on a sofa.

Love is talking about having children
Marriage is talking about getting away from Children.

Love is going to bed early.
Marriage is going to sleep early.

Love is a romantic drive
Marriage is to arrive on tops curvy tarmac.

Love is loosing your appetite.
Marriage is loosing your figure.

Love is sweet nothing in the ear.
Marriage is sweet nothing in the bank.

TV has no place in love.
Marriage is a fight for the remote control.

Love is 1–drink and 2–straws.
Marriage is ‘Don’t you think you’ve had enough!’

Conclusion: Love is blind, Marriage is an eye opener.

by: mypenmypaper

Personally, if you get married for the wrong reasons and no effort is done to rekindle the love in your marriage, then the above is absolutely true.

I was 21 when a married friend arranged my marriage. I never knew my husband then. I put my trust in Allah; solat hajat,solat istikharah and carried on with my life.

Alhamdulillah, we appreciate each other until today even after 30 years of married life.There are ups and downs and we put our trust in Allah . And then there are our beloved children; the apples of our eyes , our intan payungs whom we adore very much. Of course, I miss en suami like crazy when we are apart!

4 comments:

  1. salam..oh dear! Makcik, this entry was sooo sweet.Heart it! I'd really hope I can be like you...I mean, arranged marriange what not, and happy with bunch of kids...but, I supposed I'm much alike Dijah...we meroyan a lot, over sensitive, meticulous about certain things (blame on Taayah's lifestyle!kekekekeke)....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arranged marriage ni ada pros and cons jugak. Niat kena betul. To seek the pleasure of Allah is number 1.Remember, nobody and nothing is perfect in this life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kenapa mkin hari makin ramai yg cam takut ngan marriage. marriage is the right way to love and be loved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by. I couldn't agree with you more.Sometimes our expectations are too high!

    ReplyDelete