Monday, November 22, 2010

New faces

Holiday class begins today and I get to know the new batch of pupils. From the tests that I gave them, there's quite a lot to be improved. Anyway, they are good, obedient and talkative pupils. So, it won't be difficult to teach and coach them to write good sentences, insyaAllah.

I got home in the afternoon and after 3 hours of class, there was nothing more relaxing than reading other people's blog. Cik Tutor seldom updates her blog due to her time constraints. If she writes, I always find it amusing and entertaining. Kerol always writes short but sweet entries such as these :

Mak selalu pesan dekat kakak,
tidur awal, bangun awal,
Saranan doktor untuk kekal sihat,
tidur kualiti yang paling utama.

Actually, my advice is for everyone especially to those who read my blogs. After more than 20 years in the teaching profession, I tend to treat other people's children like my own. I hope all of you out there will be successful in all your undertakings and be future leaders with iman in their hearts.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw a familiar name in Am's blog. Well, if it is truly me, then I would like to reassure you, I also find your blog entertaining. Writing in your own blog is one way of expressing your emotions and thus releasing tensions and making you healthier. This is the fact that I've just read in a book on Traditional Chinese Medicine.

Excessive anger harms the liver, joy harms the heart, anxiety the spleen, grief the lungs and fear the kidneys, wrote the TCM doctor. That's why in western countries they provide counselling sessions to sort out your problems.

Keep on writing and may Allah bless you all for making me happy, kekeke.

1 comment: