Saturday, April 9, 2011

Children

Khairul called just now. He's sitting for his exams soon and he's bought the ticket to fly home this coming June.
"Don't you worry about me. I'm fit and healthy. I studied hard for the exams and all my friends are good to me" he assured me time and again.

My children are always in my thoughts.They are an amazing lot so I shouldn't worry much about them. They are thoughtful, generous, kind, friendly ; the type of people that will draw them many friends.

But a mother's main concern is their children. Eventhough, they are thousands of miles away from me, I couldn't stop thinking about them.

Do they eat proper food?
How do they cope with the studies and everyday life?
How do they manage financially?
Do they behave well ?

Khairul sums it up nicely. "Mak sempoi. You trust us, and your only wish is to be able to follow our progress closely."

So, thank you very much to Cik Tutor who calls and SMS's almost everyday to update on her well-being, Aman who skypes almost every night and kerol whose blog really cheers me up. En doktor is a bit busy nowadays caring for his expectant wife. He calls occasionally, so no hard feelings! Just take good care of Cik Hanim and make sure she eats nutrituous food and has enough rest.

Physically, we are far apart.But, remember, you are all close in my heart. If you need someone to talk to, I will always be there. Muahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment