Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hoping

These couple of weeks Azhar and I spent the nights at my parent's house in Tambun. Yesterday, my third sister, Zie from Sungai Petani came home to look after mum. So, here I am, updating my blog after a long silence.

Mum was wrongly diagnosed by the doctors. The GP at the clinic told her, she only had gastritis. When we admitted her for 2 days at KPJ hospital and after a few tests were done, she was given gastric medicine and discharged. She was better for a few days and then the pain got worse, and we brought her to the emergency unit at Ipoh general hospital (HRPB). She was dehydrated and after a night at the temporary ward, she was discharged.

When she was not better, en doktor suggested that we go to HRPB again. To our relief, the doctor found the source of the problem. She had an operation two weeks ago and is recovering at home now.

I am glad that all my sisters except for Ros who lived in Durban SA, took turns in looking after my mum during the weekends. On weekdays, Azhar and ayah help me to make mum comfortable and prepare her favourite food.

So many things happened in this short span of time. Aman flew to Egypt to resume his study, mum had an operation and an uncertain event that kept us guessing. It makes me turn to Allah forever more, hoping for His blessings and guidance. I hope everything will be fine, soon, InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment