Monday, April 11, 2011

Syukur

There are so many things I want in life. Am I selfish? Greedy perhaps? Fortunately, I kept the wishes to myself.

In the early hours of the morning, the moment I woke up from sleep, silently I made the request.
When it rained heavily, I stopped doing my chores and contemplate on my many wishes.
On Fridays, after sending Azhar off to the mosque, I spend my free time asking for favours.

I should be grateful with everything I have. Thankful and grateful.I'm thankful that I can make a difference to a little boy's life.
I'm thankful that I am around to look after my parents.
I'm grateful to Allah for giving me the most loving and understanding husband..
I'm grateful for the amazing children, lovely friends, and everything!

Alhamdulillah..

No comments:

Post a Comment